La Liga transfer market 2017-2018 has had one particular main character: FC Barcelona. The Catalan club had a lot of action during summertime, as one of his star players, Neymar, has abandoned the club for 222 million euro. On the other hand, FC Barcelona signed Dembele for 105 million euro. Unlike the 2016-2017 summer market, the value of the most expensive player has been quite high.
The five most expensive signings of the Spanish La Liga this year are:
1. Ousmane Dembele. French. 105 million euro. From Borussia Dortmund (GER) to FC Barcelona (SPA).
2. Paulinho. Brazilian. 40 million euro. From Guangzhou Evergrande (CHI) to FC Barcelona (SPA).
3. Vitolo. Spanish. 36 million euro. From Sevilla (SPA) to Atletico Madrid (SPA).
4. Nelson Semedo. Portuguese. 30 million euro. From Benfica (POR) to FC Barcelona (SPA).
5. Theo Hernandez. Spanish. 30 million euro. From Atletico de Madrid (SPA) to Real Madrid (SPA).