The spanish soccer league “La Liga” teams already start thinking in the next season and they are signing new players to reinforce their teams.
– The spanish champion already contracted Denis Suarez, youth Academy Barcelona player for 3,5 Mill €
– Spanish striker Álvaro Morata already returned to his old club, Real Madrid, for the price of 32 mill €
– Atlético de Madrid signed Nico Gaitán and croatian defender Vrsaljko.
– The andalusian team, Real Betis, extended the loan of Musonda from Chelsea one more year.
– Espanyol of Barcelona got an experienced goalkeeper: Roberto Jiménez from Olympiakos.
– Málaga CF, that signed a new coach, Juande Ramos, has contracted two new players: Jony from Sporting de Gijón and Keko from Eibar.
– Sevilla FC got a new coach also, the argentinian Sampaoli and signed former Getafe player Pablo Sarabia.
– Villarreal, that will play UEFA Champions League next year signed finally Denis Cheryshev for the price 10 mill €